If you are reading this, it is likely that you have a problem with hair loss and that is why you are eager to know what you can do to prevent or stop hair loss, or restore your hair. This is a very common problem among men and actually it is the reason why many men go to the mirror, to compare today’s hairline with yesterdays. But this need not worry you, because you can now know whether you will be a victim of androgenetic alopecia or not.
Most likely, if your father was bald, his father must also have been; it runs in your family and therefore you had better get used to it or do something about it. The good thing today is that there is always something that you can do about something, if only you look very closely at your situation. Now that you know that baldness runs in the male species of your family, what can you do about it? The good thing is that you already know and therefore your problem is already half solved, but there is more that you can do to prevent baldness.
Methods of prevention:
- Forget the methods that you get from your drinking pals at the pub advising you not to brush your hair too roughly or too heavily. While this might work for simple loss cases, it will not work with a hereditary condition.
- Seek out hormonal adjustment from experts. That baldness is caused by genes and heredity might be true, but it does not mean that the hormones do not have anything to do with it. In fact, they play a big part. DHT is directly related to testosterone and it has been proven that men who suffer from androgenetic alopecia have got this in high levels in their bodies. Therefore, it is time to get yours lowered expertly to keep hair loss at bay.
- Why does hair grow? Because it has some bit of life in it and actually hair is a growing protein. Therefore when you watch your diet, you just might save yourself a severe case of premature baldness.
- If the cause of your losing hair was medically related, then the doctor might as well prescribe another type of medicine to restore that which was lost. This will usually be in the case of hormonal levels in the body where the hormones that enhance hair growth will be boosted.
How can you get hair loss prevention help?
- After you have suffered this condition, the next step is to get as much information as you can about it. The first place that you look for information is online - where you are going to get plenty of news. Look at the causes of the baldness so that you can know what caused yours and thus you will be able to get treatment.
- Find expert advice from hair loss experts and doctors. These will mostly be experts in other fields as well, but they will know about baldness and hair restoration, or they will know someone they can refer you to.
Owner: Directory Aqua